Report NEP-MIG-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ben-David, Dan, 2007. "Soaring Minds: The Flight of Israel’s Economists," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6338, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Ryo Takashima, 2007. "Nash equilibrium tariffs and illegal immigration: an analysis of preferential trade liberalization," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2007-021, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Jacques Poot & Lynda Sanderson, 2007. "Changes in Social Security Eligibility and the International Mobility of New Zealand Citizens in Australia," Population Studies Centre Discussion Papers, University of Waikato, Population Studies Centre dp-65, University of Waikato, Population Studies Centre.
- David McKenzie & John Gibson & Steven Stillman, 2007. "A land of milk and honey with streets paved with gold: Do emigrants have over-optimistic expectations about incomes abroad?," CReAM Discussion Paper Series, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London 0709, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Haas, Anette & Damelang, Andreas, 2007. "Labour market entry of migrants in Germany : does cultural diversity matter?," IAB Discussion Paper, Institut fÃ¼r Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), NÃ¼rnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany] 200718, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Davies, Simon & Easaw, Joshy & Ghoshray, Atanu, 2006. "Mental Accounting and Remittances: A Study of Malawian Households," MPRA Paper 3603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Di Tommaso Maria Laura & Shima Isilda & Steinar Strom & Bettio Francesca, 2007. "As Bad as it Gets: Well Being Deprivation of Sexually Exploited Trafficked women," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers, University of Turin 200703, University of Turin.
- verme Paolo, 2007. "Relative Deprivation in the Labour ‘Space," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers, University of Turin 200701, University of Turin.