Report NEP-MIC-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yuichi Yamamoto, 2013. "Individual Learning and Cooperation in Noisy Repeated Games," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-038, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Enriqueta Aragones & Itzhak Gilboa & Andrew Postlewaite & David Schmeidler, 2013. "Rhetoric and Analogies," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-039, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Sonja Brangewitz & Claus-Jochen Haake, 2013. "Cooperative Transfer Price Negotiations under Incomplete Information," Working Papers 64, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/8158 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lombardi, Michele & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2013. "Natural implementation with partially honest agents in economic environments," MPRA Paper 48294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kohei Daido & Takeshi Murooka, 2013. "Loss Aversion, Stochastic Compensation, and Team Incentives," Discussion Paper Series 107, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jul 2013.
- Simone Cerreia-Vioglio & David Dillenberger & Pietro Ortoleva, 2013. "Cautious Expected Utility and the Certainty Effect," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-037, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Michael Greinecker & Konrad Podczeck, 2013. "Purification and Independence," Working Papers 2013-18, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Trishita Bhattacharjee & Rupayan Pal, 2013. "Price vs. Quantity in duopoly with strategic delegation: Role of network externalities," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2013-010, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- David Crainich & Louis Eeckhoudt & Olivier Le Courtois, 2013. "An index of (absolute) correlation aversion: theory and some implications," Working Papers 2013-ECO-12, IESEG School of Management.
- Trishita Bhattacharjee & Rupayan Pal, 2013. "Managerial delegation in monopoly under network effects," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2013-009, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Alcalde, Jose & Silva-Reus, José Ángel, 2013. "Allocating via Priorities," QM&ET Working Papers 13-3, Universidad de Alicante, Departamento de Métodos Cuantitativos y Teoría Económica.
- Alexander Zimper, 2013. "Bank Deposit Contracts Versus Financial Market Participation in Emerging Economies," Working Papers 201334, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- David Crainich & Louis Eeckhoudt & James K. Hammitt, 2013. "The Value of Risk Reduction: New Tools for an Old Problem," Working Papers 2013-ECO-13, IESEG School of Management.
- Pietri, Antoine & Tazdaït, Tarik & Vahabi, Mehrdad, 2013. "Empire-building and Price competition," MPRA Paper 48225, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2013.
- Jensen, Sissel & Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond E. & Sørgard, Lars, 2013. "Crime and punishment: When tougher antitrust enforcement leads to higher overcharge," Discussion Papers 2013/5, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.