Report NEP-MIC-2013-07-05This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fahad Khalil & Doyoung Kim & Jacques Lawarree, 2013. "Contracts Offered by Bureaucrats," Working Papers UWEC-2013-01, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Oliver D. Hart & Luigi Zingales, 2013. "Liquidity and Inefficient Investment," NBER Working Papers 19184, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James D. Campbell & April Mitchell Franco, 2013. "Cannibalization, Innovation and Spin-outs," DRUID Working Papers 13-11, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Jullien, Bruno & Pouyet, Jérôme & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2013. "Divide and Learn: Early Contracting with Endogenous Threat," TSE Working Papers 13-415, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Maria Gabriella Graziano & Claudia Meo & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 2013. "Stable Sets for Asymmetric Information Economies," CSEF Working Papers 333, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Grant, Simon & Meneghel, Idione & Tourky, Rabee, 2013. "Savage Games: A Theory of Strategic Interaction with Purely Subjective Uncertainty," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151501, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Naoki Funai, 2013. "An Adaptive Learning Model in Coordination Games," Discussion Papers 13-14, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Pedro Dal Bó & Enrique R. Pujals, 2013. "The Evolutionary Robustness of Forgiveness and Cooperation," Working Papers 2013-5, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Azarakhsh Malekian & Asuman Ozdaglar, 2013. "Network Security and Contagion," NBER Working Papers 19174, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roland Pongou & Roberto Serrano, 2013. "Volume of Trade and Dynamic Network Formation in Two-Sided Economies," Working Papers 2013-6, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Caprice, Stéphane & von Schlippenbach, Vanessa, 2013. "One-stop shopping as a cause of slotting fees: A rent-shifting mechanism," DICE Discussion Papers 97, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- John A Weymark, 2013. "Conundrums for Nonconsequentialists," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 13-00010, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Athanasopoulos, Thanos, 2013. "Efficient Upgrading in Network Goods : Is Commitment Always Good?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1006, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Alessandra Chirco & Caterina Colombo & Marcella Scrimitore, 2013. "Organizational Structure and the Choice of Price vs. Quantity in a Mixed Duopoly," Working Paper Series 27_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Dertwinkel-Kalt, Markus & Haucap, Justus & Wey, Christian, 2013. "Input price discrimination (bans), entry and welfare," DICE Discussion Papers 99, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).