Report NEP-MIC-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Larry G. Epstein & Shaolin Ji, 2013. "Ambiguous volatility and asset pricing in continuous time," Papers 1301.4614, arXiv.org.
- Iossa, Elisabetta & Rey, Patrick, 2012. "Building Reputation for Contract Renewal: Implications for Performance Dynamics and Contract Duration," TSE Working Papers 12-368, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Gil S. Epstein & Yosef Mealem, 2013. "Who Gains from Information Asymmetry?," Working Papers 2013-01, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Garcia-Martinez, Jose A., 2013. "The Perverse Incentive of Knowing the Truth," MPRA Paper 43825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keller, Godfrey & Rady, Sven, 2012. "Breakdowns," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 396, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Benjamin Lester & Ludo Visschers & Ronald Wolthoff, 2013. "Competing with Asking Prices," Working Papers tecipa-471, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Hu, Luke & Wolfstetter, Elmar G., 2012. "License auctions with exit (and entry) options: Alternative remedies for the exposure problem," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 394, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Maarten Janssen & Vladimir Karamychev, 2013. "Mergers in Bidding Markets," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-012/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Emilio Espino & Julian Kozlowski & Juan M. Sánchez, 2013. "Too big to cheat: efficiency and investment in partnerships," Working Papers 2013-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Larbi Alaoui & Fabrizio Germano, 2012. "Time Scarcity and the Market for News," Working Papers 675, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Gürtler, Marc & Gürtler, Oliver, 2013. "The optimality of heterogeneous tournaments," Working Papers IF42V1, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Finance.
- Selcuk, O. & Talman, A.J.J., 2013. "Games With General Coalitional Structure," Discussion Paper 2013-002, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Brink, R. van den & Herings, P.J.J. & Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J., 2013. "The Average Tree Permission Value for Games with a Permission Tree," Discussion Paper 2013-001, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2013. "A non-cooperative approach to the ordinal Shapley rule," MPRA Paper 43790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- García-Bermejo, Juan Carlos, 2013. "A Non-Proposition-Wise Variant of Majority Voting for Aggregating Judgments," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2013/02, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).