Report NEP-MIC-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luca Colombo & Gianluca Femminis & Alessandro Pavan, 2012. "Information Acquisition and Welfare," Discussion Papers 1554, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Nick Netzer & Florian Scheuer, 2012. "A Game Theoretic Foundation of Competitive Equilibria with Adverse Selection," NBER Working Papers 18471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mohamed Belhaj & Yann Bramoullé & Frédéric Deroian, 2012. "Network Games under Strategic Complementarities," AMSE Working Papers 1225, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Domenico Colucci & Nicola Doni & Vincenzo Valori, 2012. "Preferential treatment in procurement auctions through information revelation," DiMaD Working Papers 2012-06, Dipartimento di Matematica per le Decisioni, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze.
- Domenico Colucci & Nicola Doni & Vincenzo Valori, 2012. "Information revelation in procurement auctions: an equivalence result," DiMaD Working Papers 2012-07, Dipartimento di Matematica per le Decisioni, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze.
- Ruijgrok, Matthijs, 2012. "A single-item continuous double auction game," MPRA Paper 42086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierpaolo Battigalli & Gary Charness & Martin Dufwenberg, 2012. "Deception: The Role of Guilt," Working Papers 457, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Maxime Agbo & Marc Santugini & Jonathan W. Williams, 2012. "Price Discrimination of Congestible Network Goods," Cahiers de recherche 1239, CIRPEE.