Report NEP-MIC-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ori Haimanko & Atsushi Kajii, 2012. "Approximate Robustness Of Equilibrium To Incomplete Information," Working Papers, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics 1209, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Fabrizio, Germano & Zuazo GarÃn, Peio, 2012. "Approximate knowledge of rationality and correlated equilibria," IKERLANAK, Universidad del PaÃs Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico I Ikerlanak;2012-61, Universidad del PaÃs Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico I.
- Seidl, Christian, 2012. "The Petersburg Paradox at 300," Economics Working Papers 2012-10, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Midjord, Rune, 2012. "Full Implementation of Rank Dependent Prizes," DFAEII Working Papers 2012-15, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Hanna Halaburda & Yaron Yehezkel, 2012. "The Role of Coordination Bias in Platform Competition," Working Papers, NET Institute 12-03, NET Institute, revised Sep 2012.
- Bar Ifrach & Costis Maglaras & Marco Scarsini, 2012. "Monopoly Pricing in the Presence of Social Learning," Working Papers, NET Institute 12-01, NET Institute, revised Sep 2012.
- Alp Atakan & Mehmet Ekmekci, 2012. "Auctions, Actions, and the Failure of Information Aggregation," Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science 1553, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- De Frutos, MarÃa Ãngeles & Espinosa Alejos, MarÃa Paz, 2012. "Resale in Auctions with Financial Constraints," DFAEII Working Papers 2012-03, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Motta, Massimo & Vasconcelos, Helder, 2012. "Exclusionary Pricing in a Two-Sided Market," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9164, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- HÃ©lÃ¨ne Le Cadre & Jean-SÃ©bastien Bedo, 2013. "Dealing with Uncertainty in the Smart Grid: A Learning Game Approach," Working Papers hal-00740893, HAL.
- Ritxar Arlegi & Miriam Teschl, 2012. "A Theory of Choice under Internal Conflict," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de EconomÃa - Universidad PÃºblica de Navarra, Departamento de EconomÃa - Universidad PÃºblica de Navarra 1208, Departamento de EconomÃa - Universidad PÃºblica de Navarra.
- José Alvaro Rodrigues-Neto, 2012. "Monotonic models and cycles," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-586, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Timothy C. Johnson, 2012. "The solution of discretionary stopping problems with applications to the optimal timing of investment decisions," Papers 1210.2617, arXiv.org.
- Walther, A., 2012. "Asset price manipulation with several traders," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 1242, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.