Report NEP-MIC-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Khwaja, Asim Ijaz & Mian, Atif & Qamar, Abid, 2011. "Bank Credit and Business Networks," Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government rwp11-017, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Marco LiCalzi & Oktay Surucu, 2011. "The power of diversity over large solution spaces," Working Papers, Department of Applied Mathematics, UniversitÃ Ca' Foscari Venezia 206, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia, revised Sep 2011.
- Nieken, Petra & Schmitz, Patrick W, 2011. "Repeated moral hazard and contracts with memory: A laboratory experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8241, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lawless, Martina, 2011. "Marginal Distance: Does Export Experience Reduce Firm Trade Costs?," Research Technical Papers, Central Bank of Ireland 2/RT/11, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Item repec:cdl:oplwec:1898898 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Javadi, Elahe & Gebauer, Judith & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2011. "The Impact of User Interface Design on Idea Integration in Electronic Brainstorming: An Attention-Based View," Working Papers, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business 11-0102, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Li, Xiaoyang & Low, Angie & Makhija, Anil K., 2011. "Career Concerns and the Busy Life of the Young CEO," Working Paper Series, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics 2011-4, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Jan Fidrmuc, 2011. "The economics of multilingualism in the EU," CEDI Discussion Paper Series, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University 11-04, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Helke Waelde, 2011. "To switch or not to switch - Can individual lending do better in microfinance than group lending?," Working Papers, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-UniversitÃ¤t Mainz 1106, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 07 Mar 2011.
- Anna Makles & Kerstin Schneider, 2011. "Segregation in primary schools - Do school districts really matter? Evidence from policy reforms," Schumpeter Discussion Papers, UniversitÃ¤tsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library sdp11003, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Masako Kimura, 2011. "Baby Boom and Baby Bust in Gender-Gap Model: A Quantitative Analysis," KIER Working Papers, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research 764, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Item repec:rtr:wpaper:126 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Cornia & Kristopher S. Gerardi & Adam Hale Shapiro, 2011. "Price discrimination and business-cycle risk," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta 2011-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Ermisch, John & Gambetta, Diego, 2011. "The long shadow of income on trustworthiness," ISER Working Paper Series 2011-08, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Creditless Recoveries," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 11/58, International Monetary Fund.
- Missaka Warusawitharana, 2011. "The expected real return to equity," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2011-14, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gil S. Epstein & Ira N. Gang, 2010. "A Political Economy of the Immigrant Assimilation: Internal Dynamics," Working Papers, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics 2010-13, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Rosa Branca Esteves & Joana Resende, 2011. "Competitive Targeted Advertising with Price Discrimination," NIPE Working Papers, NIPE - Universidade do Minho 08/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.