Report NEP-MIC-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pascal Courty & Mario Pagliero, 2008. "Do Consumers Care about How Prices Are Set?," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/03, European University Institute.
- Pascal Courty & Mario Pagliero, 2008. "Price Variation Antagonism and Firm Pricing Policies," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/02, European University Institute.
- Jeroen de Jong, 2007. "Competition and innovative intentions: A study of Dutch SMEs," Scales Research Reports H200707, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Tor Helge Holmås & Odd Rune Straume, 2008. "Regulation, generic competition and pharmaceutical prices: Theory and evidence from a natural experiment," NIPE Working Papers 01/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Musa Ayar, 2007. "The Dynamics of Price and Advertising as Signals of Quality," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20074, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Roberto Fontana & Lionel Nesta, 2007. "Product Innovation and Survival in a High-Tech Industry," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-30, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Huang, Ching-I, 2008. "Intra-Household Effects on Demand for Telephone Service: Empirical Evidence," MPRA Paper 6813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pascal Courty & Mario Pagliero, 2008. "Does Responsive Pricing Smooth Demand Shocks?," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/01, European University Institute.
- Maud ROUCAN-KANE & David UBILAVA & Pei XU, 2007. "Effects Of Firm-Specific Factors On R&D Expenditures Of Agribusiness Companies," Working Papers 07-04, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- José António Filipe, 2007. "The Drama of Fishing Commons: Cournot-Nash Model and Cooperation," Working Papers Department of Economics 2007/30, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00204987 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sarah Guillou & Stefano Schiavo, 2007. "Export prices and increasing world competition: evidence from French, German, and Italian pricing behavior," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-25, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Busetto, Francesca & Codognato, Giulio & Ghosal, Sayantan, 2008. "Cournot-Walras Equilibrium as a Subgame Perfect Equilibrium," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 837, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00203801 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00211744 is not listed on IDEAS anymore