Report NEP-MIC-2007-02-10This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean J. GABSWEWICZ, Skerkilajda ZANAJ & Skerdilajda, ZANAJ, 2006. "Competitive in successive markets : entry and mergers," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2006055, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Andrew F. Daughety & Jennifer F. Reinganum, 2007. "Communicating Quality: A Unified Model of Disclosure and Signaling," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0703, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Lawrence White, 2006. "Market Definition and Market Power in Payment Card Networks: Some Comments and Considerations," Working Papers 06-03, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Luis Cabral & Ben Polak, 2007. "Dominant Firms, Imitation, and Incentives to Innovate," Working Papers 07-6, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Aalto-Setälä , Ville & Schindler, Robert, 2006. "The importance of attractive prices in pricing dynamics," Research Discussion Papers 30/2006, Bank of Finland.
- M. Dossche & F. Heylen & D. Van Den Poel, 2006. "The Kinked Demand Curve and Price Rigidity : Evidence from Scanner Data," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/429, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Andrew Atkeson & Ariel Burstein, 2007. "Pricing-to-Market in a Ricardian Model of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 12861, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Justus Haucap & Uwe Pauly & Christian Wey, 2006. "A Cartel Analysis of the German Labor Institutions and Its Implications for Labor Market Reforms," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 651, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Philip Bond & Itay Goldstein & Edward S. Prescott, 2006. "Market-based regulation and the informational content of prices," Working Paper 06-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.