Report NEP-MIC-2007-02-03This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luis M.B. Cabral & Thomas Ross, 2006. "Are Sunk Costs A Barrier To Entry?," Working Papers 06-09, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Kevin Alavy & Alison Gaskell & Stephanie Leach & Stefan Szymanski, 2006. "On the Edge of Your Seat: Demand for Football on Television and the Uncertainty of Outcome Hypothesis," Working Papers 0631, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Michael A. Arnold & Thierry Pénard, 2007. "Bargaining and posted prices: what does the Internet change ?," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 200704, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Stennek, Johan, 2007. "Exclusive Quality - Why Exclusive Distribution May Benefit the TV Viewers," CEPR Discussion Papers 6072, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kubo, Koji, 2004. "Imperfect Competition and Costly Screening in the Credit Market under Conditions of Asymmetric Information," IDE Discussion Papers 15, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Heski Bar-Isaac & Guillermo Caruana & Vicente Cunat, 2006. "Diversity and demand externalities: How cheap information can reduce welfare," Working Papers 06-08, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.