Report NEP-MIC-2007-01-14This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Siebert, Ralph & Graevenitz, Georg von, 2006. "Jostling for Advantage: Licensing and Entry into Patent Portfolio Races," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 184, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Cugno Franco & Ottoz Elisabetta, 2006. "Static Inefficiency of Compulsory Licensing: Quantity vs. Price Competition," Department of Economics Working Papers 200606, University of Turin.
- Henrik Orzen & Martin Sefton, 2006. "An Experiment on Spatial Price Competition," Discussion Papers 2006-14, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Jaumandreu, Jordi & Moral, Maria Jose, 2006. "Identifying behaviour in a multiproduct oligopoly: Incumbents reaction to tariffs dismantling," MPRA Paper 1248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Rosa Battaggion & Piero Tedeschi, 2006. "Do Process Innovations Induce Product Ones?," Working Papers 0601, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
- Miglo, Anton & Zenkevich, Nikolay, 2005. "Non-hierarchical signalling: two-stage financing game," MPRA Paper 1264, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Grischa Perino, 2006. "The Merits of New Pollutants and How to Get Them When Patents Are Granted," Working Papers 0426, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2006.
- Item repec:trf:wpaper:190 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Achim I. Czerny, 2006. "Code-sharing and its effect on airline fares and welfare," Working Papers 2006-15, Center for Network Industries and Infrastructure (CNI).
- Jaumandreu, Jordi & Mairesse, Jacques, 2006. "Using price and demand information to identify production functions," MPRA Paper 1247, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lippert, Steffen & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2006. "Internet Peering as a Network of Relations," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 191, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Leiponen, Aija & Helfat, Constance E., 2006. "When Does Distributed Innovation Activity Make Sense? Location, Decentralization, and Innovation Success," Discussion Papers 1063, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Erwan Gautier, 2006. "The behaviour of producer prices - some evidence from the French PPI micro data," Working Paper Series 699, European Central Bank.
- Bitter, Chris & Mulligan, Gordon & Dall'erba, Sandy, 2006. "Incorporating spatial variation in housing attribute prices: A comparison of geographically weighted regression and the spatial expansion method," MPRA Paper 1379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Kerr & Shihe Fu, 2006. "The Industry R&D Survey: Patent Database Link Project," Working Papers 06-28, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Levy, Daniel & Chen, Haipeng (Allan) & Ray, Sourav & Bergen, Mark, 2006. "Asymmetric Price Adjustment in the Small," MPRA Paper 1097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suman Ghosh & Alexander Karaivanov & Mandar Oak, 2005. "A Case for Bundling Public Goods Contributions?," Working Papers 05005, Department of Economics, College of Business, Florida Atlantic University.