Report NEP-MIC-2004-01-12This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Murat Atlamaz & Bettina Klaus, 2003. "Manipulation via Endowments in Exchange Markets with Indivisible Goods," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 598.04, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC).
- Rosalia Vazquez-Alvarez, 2003. "Anchoring Bias and Covariate Nonresponse," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003 2003-19, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Raj Chetty, 2004. "Consumption Commitments, Unemployment Durations, and Local Risk Aversion," NBER Working Papers 10211, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Ameriks & Andrew Caplin & John Leahy, 2004. "The Absent-Minded Consumer," NBER Working Papers 10216, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schwarze, Johannes & Härpfer, Marco, 2003. "Are People Inequality Averse, and Do They Prefer Redistribution by the State? A Revised Version," IZA Discussion Papers 974, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mark Grinblatt & Matti Keloharju & Seppo Ikaheimo, 2004. "Interpersonal Effects in Consumption: Evidence from the Automobile Purchases of Neighbors," NBER Working Papers 10226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Mitchell Polinsky & Daniel L. Rubinfeld, 2004. "Remedies for Price Overcharges: The Deadweight Loss of Coupons and Discounts," Microeconomics, EconWPA 0401001, EconWPA.
- William Chin, 2003. "Estimating and testing preferences for consumption, work hours and savings using the PSID, the profit function and the true dynamic budget constraint," Microeconomics, EconWPA 0312005, EconWPA.
- Ann Dryden Witte & Magaly Queralt, 2004. "What Happens When Child Care Inspections and Complaints Are Made Available on the Internet?," NBER Working Papers 10227, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blázquez Cuesta, Maite & Jansen, Marcel, 2003. "Efficiency in a Matching Model with Heterogeneous Agents: Too Many Good or Bad Jobs?," IZA Discussion Papers 968, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).