Report NEP-MIC-2003-09-28This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlo Altomonte & Enrico Pennings, 2003. "Oligopolistic Reaction to Foreign Investment in Discrete Choice Panel Data Models," Working Papers 243, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Sonia Bhalotra, 2003. "Is Child Work Necessary?," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 03/554, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Jordi Brandts & Antonio Cabrales & Gary Charness, 2003. "Forward induction and the excess capacity puzzle: An experimental investigation," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 586.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Jean-Robert Tyran & Elke Renner, 2003. "Price Rigidity in Customer Markets," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003 2003-16, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Raj Chetty, 2003. "A New Method of Estimating Risk Aversion," NBER Working Papers 9988, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lisa Correa, 2003. "Natural or Unnatural Monopolies in UK Telecommunications?," Working Papers 501, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Robert Gagné & Simon van Norden & Bruno Versaevel, 2003. "Testing Optimal Punishment Mechanisms Under Price Regulation: the Case of the Retail Market for Gasoline," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-57, CIRANO.
- Pierre Mohnen & Lars-Hendrick Röller, 2003. "Complementarities in Innovation Policy," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-60, CIRANO.
- Massimo Egidi, 2003. "Decomposition patterns in problem solving," Experimental 0309003, EconWPA, revised 29 Sep 2003.
- Item repec:nzt:nztwps:03/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michel Tremblay & Denis Chênevert, 2003. "The Role of Country and the Effectiveness of Compensation Strategies in Technology-Intensive Firms," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-59, CIRANO.
- Kevin Guerin, 2003. "Encouraging Quality Regulation: Theories and Tools," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/24, New Zealand Treasury.