Report NEP-MIC-2003-07-13This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gurdip S. Bakshi & Zhiwu Chen, . "An Alternative Model for Contingent Claims," Research in Financial Economics 9504, Ohio State University.
- Thibault Gajdos & Eric Maurin, 2002. "Unequal uncertainties and uncertain inequalities: an axiomatic approach," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 15-2003, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research, revised Mar 2003.
- Raa, T. ten & Gilles, R.P., 2003. "Lindahl Equilibrium and Schweitzer's Open Club Model Semi-Public Goods," Discussion Paper 2003-56, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sudipta Sarangi & H. Haller, . "Nash Networks with Heterogeneous Agents," Departmental Working Papers 2003-06, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Alejandro Balbás, 2003. "Martingales And Arbitrage: A New Look," Business Economics Working Papers wb032206, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Thibault Gajdos & Jean-Marc Tallon & Jean-Christophe Vergnaud, 2002. "Decision Making with Imprecise Probabilistic Information," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 18-2003, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research, revised May 2003.
- Chris Papageorgiou & Kaz Miyagiwa, . "The Elasticity of Substitution, Hicks' Conjectures, and Economic Growth," Departmental Working Papers 2003-08, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Patricio Santiago Dalton, 2003. "What have we learnt about Loss Aversion and Endowment Effects? Still an anomaly?," Microeconomics 0307005, EconWPA.
- Herold, Florian, 2003. "Carrot or Stick? Group Selection and the Evolution of Reciprocal Preferences," Discussion Papers in Economics 40, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Robert Barsky & Christopher L. House & Miles Kimball, 2003. "Do Flexible Durable Goods Prices Undermine Sticky Price Models?," NBER Working Papers 9832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 2002. "On Atmosphere Externality and Corrective Taxes," Discussion Paper Series dp328, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Gordon L. Brady, 2003. "International Governance of the Internet: An Economic Analysis," ICER Working Papers 17-2003, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- David W. Taylor & Liz E. E. Walley, 2003. "The Green Entrepreneur: Visionary, Maverick or Opportunist?," Microeconomics 0307002, EconWPA.
- Ginchev Ivan & Guerraggio Angelo & Rocca Matteo, 2003. "From scalar to vector optimization," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0305, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- P. Dubey & J. Geanakoplos & M . Shubik, 2001. "Default and Punishment in General Equilibrium," Department of Economics Working Papers 01-07, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.