Report NEP-MIC-2002-06-17This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexandre ZIEGLER, 2002. "When are Retail Stores Preferable to Auctions ?," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 02.03, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Aakvik, Arild & Kjerstad, Egil, 2002. "Skill formation among vocational rehabilitation clients - public policy vs private incentives," Working paper Series 0201, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Urs Birchler, 2002. "Poets as consultants? Economic contract theory in German literature," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002 2002-10, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- J. Stephen Ferris & Edwin G. West, 2002. "Economies of Scale, School Violence, and the Optimal Size of Schools," Carleton Economic Papers 02-01, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Rafael MONER-COLONQUES & José J. SEMPERE-MONERRIS & Amparo URBANO, 2002. "The Manufacturers’ Choice of Brand Policy under Successive Duopoly," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2002003, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Berglann, Helge & Flåm, Sjur, 2002. "Stochastic approximation, Momentum, and Nash play," Working paper Series 0209, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Claude HENRY & Marc HENRY, 2002. "Formalization and Applications of the Precuationary Principle," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2002009, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Thomas Liebi, 2002. "Trusting Labels: A Matter of Numbers?," Diskussionsschriften dp0201, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Levy, Amnon, 2002. "To Transplant or Not to Transplant: The Case of Cystic Fibrosis," Economics Working Papers wp02-02, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- V. Bhaskar & Ted To, 2002. "Is Perfect Price Discrimination Really Efficient? An Analysis of Free Entry," Economics Discussion Papers 537, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Antoine Bommier & Pierre Dubois, 2002. "Rotten Parents and Child Labor," Research Unit Working Papers 0202, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.