Report NEP-MIC-2001-08-30This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:lev:levppb:49 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lev:levppb:48 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Makoto Abe, 2001. ""Advertising Market: A Media Planning System for Information Technology Era" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-61, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Lööf, Hans & Heshmati, Almas & Asplund, Rita & Nåås, Svein-Olav, 2001. "Innovation and Performance in Manufacturing Industries: A Comparison of the Nordic Countries," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 0457, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Canice J. Prendergast, 2001. "Consumers and Agency Problems," NBER Working Papers 8445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:fth:jonhop:453 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fth:jonhop:454 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Huisman, R. & Mahieu, R.J., 2001. "Regime Jumps in Electricity Prices," Research Paper ERS-2001-48-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Rajkumar Buyya & Heinz Stockinger & Jonathan Giddy & David Abramson & Author One & Author Two & U. Thirdone, 2001. "Economic Models for Management of Resources in Peer-to-Peer and Grid Computing," Computational Economics 0108001, EconWPA.
- Cahuzac, E. & Tahar, G., 2000. "Offre scolaire et arbitrage formation-distance : le cas des BEP en Midi-Pyrénées," Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse) 8, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2002. "Perfectly Competitive Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 625018000000000192, David K. Levine.
- Paul L. Joskow, 2001. "California's Electricity Crisis," NBER Working Papers 8442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward E. Leamer & Michael Storper, 2001. "The Economic Geography of the Internet Age," NBER Working Papers 8450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:wobaiu:2654 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:wobaiu:2637 is not listed on IDEAS anymore