Report NEP-MFD-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kundu, AMIT, 2010. "Can Microcredit and Job Under NREGS Jointly Bring More Happiness to the Villagers?," MPRA Paper 29589, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Dec 2010.
- Item repec:jgu:wpaper:1015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Timothée Demont, 2010. "The Impact of Microfinance on the Informal Credit Market: an Adverse Selection Model," Working Papers 1005, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Yadav, Manoj K, 2011. "Microfinance Impact Evaluation: A Managerial Perspective," MPRA Paper 29578, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Feb 2011.
- Svetlana Andrianova & Badi H. Baltagi & Panicos O. Demetriades & David Fielding, 2011. "Why Do African Banks Lend so Little?," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/19, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Housing Policies in China: Issues and Options," IZA Policy Papers 24, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).