Report NEP-MAC-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Reicher & Johannes Utlaut, 2010. "The relationship between oil prices and long-term interest rates," Kiel Working Papers 1637, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Kolsrud, Dag & Nymoen, Ragnar, 2010. "Macroeconomic Stability or Cycles? The Role of the Wage-price Spiral," Memorandum 06/2010, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Peter Spahn, 2010. "Asset Prices, Inflation and Monetary Control - Re-inventing Money as a Policy Tool," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim 323/2010, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Kadish, Peter, 2010. "Credit Monitoring in the USA and EU Countries," MPRA Paper 24360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luigi Paciello, 2008. "The Response of Prices to Technology and Monetary Policy Shocks under Rational Inattention," EIEF Working Papers Series 0816, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Nov 2007.
- Beja Jr, Edsel, 2010. "Is inflation targeting preferred by Filipinos?," MPRA Paper 24382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Levine, 2010. "Monetary Policy in an Uncertain World: Probability Models and the Design of Robust Monetary Rules," Working Papers id:2761, eSocialSciences.
- Ester Faia & Eleni Iliopulos, 2010. "Financial Globalization, Financial Frictions and Optimal Monetary Policy," Kiel Working Papers 1639, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jordi Galí & Thijs van Rens, 2010. "The Vanishing Procyclicality of Labor Productivity," Kiel Working Papers 1641, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Francis X. Diebold & M. Ayhan Kose & Marco E. Terrones, 2010. "Globalization, the Business Cycle, and Macroeconomic Monitoring," NBER Working Papers 16264, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orellano, Verônica Inês Fernandez & Toldo Pazello, Elaine & Mattos, Enlinson Henrique Carvalho de, 2010. "A substituição de trabalhadores como instrumento para redução de gastos com salários: evidências para a indústria paulista," Textos para discussÃ£o 267, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Duarte Bom, P.R. & Heijdra, B.J. & Ligthart, J.E., 2010. "Output Dynamics, Technology, and Public Investment," Discussion Paper 2010-58, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Stephanie Seguino & James Heintz, 2010. "Contractionary Monetary Policy and the Dynamics of U.S. Race and Gender Stratification," Working Papers wp230, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2010. "Debt and Growth Revisited," MPRA Paper 24376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kadish, Peter, 2010. "Consumption in developed and emerging economies," MPRA Paper 24361, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Combey, Adama & Mally, Komla, 2010.
"Impact du pacte de convergence, de stabilité et de croissance sur la convergence réelle dans l’UEMOA
[The impact of convergence, stability and growth pact on real convergence in the WAEMU]," MPRA Paper 24408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2010. "Axiomatic Basics of e-Economics," MPRA Paper 24331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalirajan, Kaliappa & Anbumozhi, Venkatachalam & Singh, Kanhaiya, 2010. "Measuring the Environmental Impacts of Changing Trade Patterns on the Poor," ADBI Working Papers 239, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ligthart, J.E. & Meijden, G.C. van der, 2010. "Coordinated Tax-Tariff Reforms, Informality, and Welfare Distribution," Discussion Paper 2010-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.