Report NEP-LTV-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Angrist, Joshua & Pathak, Parag A. & Walters, Christopher R., 2012. "Explaining Charter School Effectiveness," IZA Discussion Papers 6525, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nora Lustig & Sean Higgins, 2012. "Fiscal Incidence, Fiscal Mobility and the Poor: A New Approach," Working Papers, Tulane University, Department of Economics 1202, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Claudia Tello & Raul Ramos & Manuel ArtÃs, 2012. "Changes in wage structure in Mexico going beyond the mean: An analysis of differences in distribution, 1987-2008," Working Papers, Xarxa de ReferÃ¨ncia en Economia Aplicada (XREAP) XREAP2012-07, Xarxa de ReferÃ¨ncia en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised May 2012.
- Lechmann, Daniel S. J. & Schnabel, Claus, 2012. "What explains the gender earnings gap in self-employment? A decomposition analysis with German data," Discussion Papers 77, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Alcobendas, Miguel Angel & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria & Vegas, Raquel, 2012. "Wage and Occupational Assimilation by Skill Level," IZA Discussion Papers 6543, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cathy J. Bradley & David Neumark & Scott Barkowski, 2012. "Does Employer-Provided Health Insurance Constrain Labor Supply Adjustments to Health Shocks? New Evidence on Women Diagnosed with Breast Cancer," NBER Working Papers 18060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Black, Sandra E. & Devereux, Paul J. & Loken, Katrine Vellesen & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2012. "Care or Cash? The Effect of Child Care Subsidies on Student Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 6541, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carol Graham & Soumya Chattopadhyay, 2012. "Gender and Well-being Around the World: Some Insights from the Economics of Happiness," Working Papers 2012-010, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Heckman, James J. & Yi, Junjian, 2012. "Human Capital, Economic Growth, and Inequality in China," IZA Discussion Papers 6550, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David H. Autor & David Dorn & Gordon H. Hanson, 2012. "The China Syndrome: Local Labor Market Effects of Import Competition in the United States," NBER Working Papers 18054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshi, Shareen & Schultz, T. Paul, 2012. "Family Planning and Women's and Children's Health: Long Term Consequences of an Outreach Program in Matlab, Bangladesh," IZA Discussion Papers 6551, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rodolfo Manuelli & Ananth Seshadri & Yongseok Shin, 2012. "Lifetime Labor Supply and Human Capital Investments," Working Papers 2012-011, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- McCann, Robert J. & Shi, Xianwen & Siow, Aloysius & Wolthoff, Ronald P., 2012. "Becker Meets Ricardo: Multisector Matching with Social and Cognitive Skills," IZA Discussion Papers 6533, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dante Contreras & Osvaldo LarraÃ±aga & Esteban Puentes & TomÃ¡s Rau, 2012. "Inequality of Opportunities and Long Term Earnings Measures: Evidence for Chile," Working Papers, University of Chile, Department of Economics wp352, University of Chile, Department of Economics.