Report NEP-LTV-2012-05-15This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chiara MUSSIDA & Matteo PICCHIO, 2012. "The Gender Wage Gap by Education in Italy," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2012008, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Emran, M. Shahe & Shilpi, Forhad, 2012. "Gender, geography and generations : intergenerational educational mobility in post-reform India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6055, The World Bank.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Rafael Laporta & Florencio López-de-Silanes & Andrei Schleifer, 2011. "Human Capital and Regional Development," Working Papers 581, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Nora Lustig, 2012. "Rising Food Prices and Children’s Welfare," Working briefs 1201, UNICEF, Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Demombynes, Gabriel & Trommlerova, Sofia Karina, 2012. "What has driven the decline of infant mortality in Kenya ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6057, The World Bank.
- Eduardo Lora, 2011. "Health Perceptions in Latin America," Research Department Publications 4757, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ghazala Azmat & Rosa Ferrer, 2013. "Gender Gaps in Performance: Evidence from Young Lawyers," Working Papers 604, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Anne Busch & Elke Holst, 2012. "Occupational Sex Segregation and Management-Level Wages in Germany: What Role Does Firm Size Play?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1206, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Fabiana Machado, 2012. "Does Inequality Breed Altruism or Selfishness? Gauging Individuals' Predispositions towards Redistributive Schemes," Research Department Publications 4762, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Martín Gonzalez Rozada & Lucas Ronconi & Hernan Ruffo, 2011. "Protecting Workers against Unemployment in Latin America and the Caribbean: Evidence from Argentina," Research Department Publications 4759, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Jennifer Hunt, 2012. "The Impact of Immigration on the Educational Attainment of Natives," NBER Working Papers 18047, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.