Report NEP-LTV-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Martinsson & Kristian Ove R. Myrseth & Conny Wollbrant, 2010. "Cooperation in social dilemmas: The necessity of seeing self-control conflict," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-10-004 (R1), ESMT European School of Management and Technology, revised 16 Nov 2012.
- Melisa Morales & Corina Paz Terán, 2010. "Educational Inequality in Argentina: The best and worst performers," Working Papers 5, Instituto de Estudios Laborales y del Desarrollo Económico (IELDE) - Universidad Nacional de Salta - Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Jurídicas y Sociales.
- Tausch, Franziska & Potters, Jan & Riedl, Arno, 2010. "Preferences for Redistribution and Pensions: What Can We Learn from Experiments?," IZA Discussion Papers 5090, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nopo, Hugo & Hoyos, Alejandro, 2010. "Evolution of Gender Wage Gaps in Latin America at the Turn of the Twentieth Century: An Addendum to "New Century, Old Disparities"," IZA Discussion Papers 5086, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kahn, Lawrence M., 2010. "Labor Market Policy: A Comparative View on the Costs and Benefits of Labor Market Flexibility," IZA Discussion Papers 5100, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).