Report NEP-LTV-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guy Mayraz & Gert G. Wagner & Jürgen Schupp, 2009. "Life Satisfaction and Relative Income: Perceptions and Evidence," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 214, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Luca Stanca & Luigino Bruni & Marco Mantovani, 2009. "The Effect of Motivations on Social Indirect Reciprocity: an Experimental Analysis," Working Papers, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics 169, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2009.
- Carlos GradÃn & Olga CantÃ³, 2009. "Why are child poverty rates so persistently high in Spain?," Working Papers 123, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Leonardo Gasparini & Guillermo Cruces & Leopoldo Tornarolli, 2009. "Recent trends in income inequality in Latin America," Working Papers 132, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Pablo BraÃ±as-Garza & Juan C. CÃ¡rdenas & MÃ¡ximo Rossi, 2009. "Gender, education and reciprocal generosity: Evidence from 1,500 experiment subjects," Working Papers 128, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Ana I. Balsa & MÃ¡ximo Rossi & Patricia Triunfo, 2009. "Horizontal inequity in access to health care in four South American cities," Working Papers 131, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- John T. Addison & Ralph W. Bailey & W. Stanley Siebert, 2009. "Wage Dispersion in a Partially Unionized Labor Force," GEMF Working Papers 2009-09, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Larry Samuelson, 2009. "Subjectivity in Inductive Inference," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000324, David K. Levine.
- David M. Cutler & Ellen Meara & Seth Richards, 2009. "Induced Innovation and Social Inequality: Evidence from Infant Medical Care," NBER Working Papers 15316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.