Report NEP-LMA-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- RebÃ©rioux, Antoine & Caroli, Eve & Breda, Thomas & Bassanini, Andrea, 2013. "Working in family firms : less paid but more secure ? Evidence from French matched employer-employee data," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/7244, Paris Dauphine University.
- Francisco de Castro & Matteo Salto & Hugo Steiner, 2013. "The gap between public and private wages: new evidence for the EU," European Economy - Economic Papers, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission 508, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Fredrik Carlsen & Jorn Rattso & Hildegunn E. Stokke, 2013. "Education, experience and dynamic urban wage premium," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology 15213, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Antonio Di Paolo & Aysit Tansel, 2013. "Returns to Foreign Language Skills in a Developing Country: The Case of Turkey," ERC Working Papers, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University 1311, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Nov 2013.
- Anthony Edo, 2013. "The Impact of Immigration on Native Wages and Employment," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13064, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Cipollone, Angela & Patacchini, Eleonora & Vallanti, Giovanna, 2013. "Women Labor Market Participation in Europe: Novel Evidence on Trends and Shaping Factors," IZA Discussion Papers 7710, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Moffat & Duncan Roth, 2013. "The cohort size-wage relationship in Europe," MAGKS Papers on Economics, Philipps-UniversitÃ¤t Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung) 201346, Philipps-UniversitÃ¤t Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Lechmann, Daniel S. J., 2013. "Can working conditions explain the return-to-entrepreneurship puzzle?," Discussion Papers 86, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Hart, Robert A & Roberts, J Elizabeth, 2013. "The rise and fall of piecework-timework wage differentials: market volatility, labor heterogeneity, and output pricing," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers, University of Stirling, Division of Economics 2013-12, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Laura Hospido & Gema Zamarro, 2013. "Retirement patterns of couples in Europe," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1317, Banco de Espaï¿½a.
- Fasih, Tazeen & Patrinos, Harry Anthony & Sakellariou, Chris, 2013. "Functional literacy, heterogeneity and the returns to schooling : multi-country evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6697, The World Bank.
- Vanleenhove, Pieter, 2013. "Full Childcare Coverage: Higher Maternal Labour Supply and Childcare Usage?," EUROMOD Working Papers em19/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Dominique Goux & Eric Maurin & Barbara Petrongolo, 2013. "Worktime Regulations and Spousal Labor Supply," Working Papers, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance 709, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- A. Kerem Cosar & Nezih Guner & James Tybout, 2013. "Firm Dynamics, Job Turnover, and Wage Distributions in an Open Economy," Working Papers 732, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Nabanita Datta Gupta & Mona Larsen & Lars Brink Thomsen, 2013. "Do wage subsidies for disabled workers result in deadweight loss? â€“ evidence from the Danish Flexjob scheme," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus 2013-24, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.