Report NEP-LMA-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dube, Arindrajit & Lester, T. William & Reich, Michael, 2013. "Minimum Wage Shocks, Employment Flows and Labor Market Frictions," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley qt27z0006g, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2013. "Exporting and Labor Demand: Micro-Level Evidence from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 7494, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gallagher, Mary & Giles, John & Park, Albert & Wang, Meiyan, 2013. "China's 2008 labor contract law : implementation and implications for China's workers," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6542, The World Bank.
- Richard B. Freeman & Xiaoying Li, 2013. "How Does China's New Labor Contract Law Affect Floating Workers?," NBER Working Papers 19254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2013. "Postgraduate Education, Labor Participation, and Wages: An empirical analysis using micro data from Japan," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 13065, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Adele Bergin, 2013. "Job Changes and Wage Changes: Estimation with Measurement Error in a Binary Variable," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth n240-13.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Alfonso Alba & Julio Cáceres-Delpiano, 2013. "The effects of children on mothers' employment and earnings : evidence from Spain," Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa we1313, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Bernardo Queiroz, 2013. "Social security, economic development and the labor force participation of the elderly in Latin America," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG 490, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Michael Keane & Richard Rogers, 2012. "Reconciling Micro and Macro Labor Supply Elasticities: A Structural Perspective," Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics 2012-W12, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- David Gill & Victoria Prowse & Michael Vlassopoulos, 2013. "Cheating in the workplace: An experimental study of the impact of bonuses and productivity," Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics 666, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Motkuri, Venkatanarayana, 2013. "Prospects of Employment Growth in Andhra Pradesh," MPRA Paper 48381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simoes, Nadia & Moreira, Sandrina B. & Crespo, Nuno, 2013. "Individual Determinants of Self-Employment Entry – What Do We Really Know?," MPRA Paper 48403, University Library of Munich, Germany.