Report NEP-LMA-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Belley & Nathalie Havet & Guy Lacroix, 2012. "Wage Growth and Job Mobility in the Early Career : Testing a Statistical Discrimination Model of the Gender Wage Gap," Working Papers, Groupe d'Analyse et de ThÃ©orie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), UniversitÃ© Lyon 2, Ecole Normale SupÃ©rieure 1229, Groupe d'Analyse et de ThÃ©orie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), UniversitÃ© Lyon 2, Ecole Normale SupÃ©rieure.
- Winters, John V., 2012. "Human Capital Externalities and Employment Differences across Metropolitan Areas of the U.S," IZA Discussion Papers 6869, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Haroon Bhorat & Sumayya Goga, 2012. "The Gender Wage Gap in the Post-apartheid South African Labour Market," Working Papers, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit 12148, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Addison, John T. & Ozturk, Orgul Demet & Wang, Si, 2012. "Promotion and Wages in Mid-Career: Gender, Unionism, and Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 6873, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kalantzis, Y. & Kambayashi, R. & Lechevalier, S., 2012. "Wage and Productivity differentials in Japan. The Role of Labor Market Mechanisms," Working papers, Banque de France 399, Banque de France.
- Matano, Alessia & Naticchioni, Paolo, 2012. "Rent Sharing as a Driver of the Glass Ceiling Effect," IZA Discussion Papers 6875, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Serge Coulombe & Gilles Grenier & Serge Nadeau, 2012. "Human Capital Quality and the Immigrant Wage Gap," Working Papers, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics 1212E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Lerman, Robert I., 2012. "Can the United States Expand Apprenticeship? Lessons from Experience," IZA Policy Papers 46, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrea F. Presbitero & Matteo G. Richiardi & Alessia Amighini, 2012. "Is labor flexibility a substitute to offshoring? Evidence from Italian manafacturing," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 122, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- E. Glenn Dutcher & Krista Jabs Saral, 2012. "The Impact of Beliefs on Effort in Telecommuting Teams," Working Papers 2012-22, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.