Report NEP-LAW-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berggren, Niclas & BjÃ¸rnskov, Christian, 2012. "Does Religiosity Promote Property Rights and the Rule of Law?," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 905, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Suncica Vujic & Jacques Commandeur & Siem Jan Koopman, 2012. "Structural Intervention Time Series Analysis of Crime Rates: The Impact of Sentence Reform in Virginia," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-007/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ajay Bhaskarabhatla & Enrico Pennings, 2012. "Defensive Disclosure under Antitrust Enforcement," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-010/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Koyama, Mark, 2012. "The Law and Economics of Private Prosecutions in Industrial Revolution England," MPRA Paper 40500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ryan L. Lampe & Petra Moser, 2012. "Do Patent Pools Encourage Innovation? Evidence from 20 U.S. Industries under the New Deal," NBER Working Papers 18316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abhay Aneja & John J. Donohue III & Alexandria Zhang, 2012. "The Impact of Right to Carry Laws and the NRC Report: The Latest Lessons for the Empirical Evaluation of Law and Policy," NBER Working Papers 18294, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.