Report NEP-LAW-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sjaak Hurkens & Doh-Shin Jeon, 2008. "A Retail Benchmarking Approach to Efficient Two-Way Access Pricing: Termination-Based Price Discrimination with Elastic Subscription Demand," Working Papers, NET Institute 08-41, NET Institute, revised Nov 2008.
- Bryan Engelhardt, 2008. "Crime Networks with Bargaining and Build Frictions," Working Papers, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics 0813, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Gonzalez, Libertad & Viitanen, Tarja, 2008. "The Long Term Effects of Legalizing Divorce on Children," IZA Discussion Papers 3789, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James Roumasset, 2008. "The Political Economy of Corruption: A Philippine Illustrationa," Working Papers, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics 200805, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Flavia Roldán, 2008. "Collusive networks in market sharing agreements in the presence of an antitrust authority," Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa we085024, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Bruno S. Frey & Benno Torgler, 2008. "Politicians: Be Killed or Survive," IEW - Working Papers, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich 391, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Yassine LEFOUILI & Catherine ROUX, 2008. "Leniency Programs for Multimarket Firms: The Effect of Amnesty Plus on Cartel Formation," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP), UniversitÃ© de Lausanne, FacultÃ© des HEC, DEEP 08.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.