Report NEP-LAW-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Stremitzer, 2007. "Opportunistic Termination," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse7_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- van Pottelsberghe, Bruno & van Zeebroeck, Nicolas, 2007. "A Brief History of Space and Time: the Scope-Year Index as a Patent Value Indicator Based on Families and Renewals," CEPR Discussion Papers 6321, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2007. "Why Kill Politicians? A Rational Choice Analysis of Political Assassinations," CREMA Working Paper Series 2007-08, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Maskus, Keith E. & Ganslandt, Mattias, 2007. "Intellectual Property Rights, Parallel Imports and Strategic Behavior," Working Paper Series 704, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Robert A. Pollak, 2007. "Bargaining Around the Hearth," NBER Working Papers 13142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kristoffel Grechenig & Michael Sekyra, 2007. "No Derivative Shareholder Suits in Europe - A Model of Percentage Limits, Collusion and Residual Owners," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-21, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Dorothee Schmidt, 2007. "Intellectual Property as a Carrot for Innovators Using Game Theory to Show the Limits of the Argument," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2007_5, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Christoph Engel, 2007. "Incentives for Process Innovation in a Collusive Duopoly," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2007_6, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Christine Neill & Andrew Leigh, 2007. "Weak Tests and Strong Conclusions: A Re-Analysis of Gun Deaths and the Australian Firearms Buyback," CEPR Discussion Papers 555, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Amegashie, J. Atsu, 2006. "Incomplete Property Rights, Redistribution, And Welfare," MPRA Paper 3438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spencer J. Henson & Julie Caswell & John A. L. Cranfield & Aamir Frazil & Valerie J. Davidson & Sven M. Anders & Claudia Schmidt, 2007. "A Multi-Factorial Risk Prioritization Framework for Food-Borne Pathogens," Working Papers 2007-8, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Deša Mlikotin Tomić & Marta Božina, 2007. "Control of Global Business – Legal Questions and Tendencies," EFZG Working Papers Series 0709, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.