Report NEP-LAM-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Diego Alonso Agudelo Rueda & Milena Castaño, 2011. "Do foreign portfolio flows increase risk in emerging stock markets? Evidence from six Latin American countries 1999 -2008," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT 010663, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Sean Higgins & Nora Lustig & Julio Ramirez & Billy Swanson, 2013. "Social Spending, Taxes and Income Redistribution in Paraguay," Working Papers, Tulane University, Department of Economics 1311, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Lina M. Cortés & Diego A. Agudelo & Samuel Mongrut, 2012. "Waves and determinants in the activity of Mergers and Acquisitions: The Case of Latin America," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT 010658, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Morrow, John & Carter, Michael, 2013. "Left, right, left: income, learning and political dynamics," MPRA Paper 45020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrés, Antonio R & Asongu, Simplice A, 2013. "Global dynamic timelines for IPRs harmonization against software piracy," MPRA Paper 45631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jairo Andrés Correa & John J. García, 2013. "Interconexión eléctrica Colombia-Panamá: impacto sobre el precio spot en Panamá," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT 010670, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.