Report NEP-LAB-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gallagher, Mary & Giles, John & Park, Albert & Wang, Meiyan, 2013. "China's 2008 labor contract law : implementation and implications for China's workers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6542, The World Bank.
- Richard B. Freeman & Xiaoying Li, 2013. "How Does China's New Labor Contract Law Affect Floating Workers?," NBER Working Papers 19254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Keane & Richard Rogers, 2012. "Reconciling Micro and Macro Labor Supply Elasticities: A Structural Perspective," Economics Series Working Papers 2012-W12, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Lunz, 2013. "What's left of the left? Partisanship and the political economy of labour market reform: why has the social democratic party in Germany liberalised labour markets?," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 5, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Peter Huber, 2013. "Labour Market Institutions and Regional Unemployment Disparities," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 29, WWWforEurope.
- David Gill & Victoria Prowse & Michael Vlassopoulos, 2013. "Cheating in the workplace: An experimental study of the impact of bonuses and productivity," Economics Series Working Papers 666, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Dube, Arindrajit & Lester, T. William & Reich, Michael, 2013. "Minimum Wage Shocks, Employment Flows and Labor Market Frictions," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt27z0006g, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2013. "Postgraduate Education, Labor Participation, and Wages: An empirical analysis using micro data from Japan," Discussion papers 13065, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Alfonso Alba & Julio Cáceres-Delpiano, 2013. "The effects of children on mothers' employment and earnings : evidence from Spain," Economics Working Papers we1313, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2013. "Exporting and Labor Demand: Micro-Level Evidence from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 7494, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bernardo Queiroz, 2013. "Social security, economic development and the labor force participation of the elderly in Latin America," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG 490, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Adele Bergin, 2013. "Job Changes and Wage Changes: Estimation with Measurement Error in a Binary Variable," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n240-13.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Ching-Yang Lin & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2013. "Estimating a Search and Matching Model of the Ag-gregate Labor Market in Japan," Working Papers EMS_2013_09, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Pian Shu, 2013. "Asset Accumulation and Labor Force Participation of Disability Insurance Applicants," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-008, Harvard Business School.
- Filali Adib, Fatima-Zohra , & Driouchi, Ahmed & Achehboune , Amale, 2013. "Education Attainment, Further Female Participation & Feminization of Labor Markets in Arab Countries," MPRA Paper 48516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miguel Casares, 2013. "On firm-level, industry-level, and aggregate employment fluctuations," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de EconomÃa - Universidad PÃºblica de Navarra 1309, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Bjarni G. Einarsson & Jósef Sigurdsson, 2013. "How "Natural" is the Natural Rate? Unemployment Hysteresis in Iceland," Economics wp64, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Simoes, Nadia & Moreira, Sandrina B. & Crespo, Nuno, 2013. "Individual Determinants of Self-Employment Entry – What Do We Really Know?," MPRA Paper 48403, University Library of Munich, Germany.