Report NEP-KNM-2014-04-11This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wixe, Sofia, 2014. "Firm Knowledge, Neighborhood Diversity and Innovation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 360, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Heshmati, Almas & Lenz-Cesar, Flávio, 2014. "Policy Simulation of Firms Cooperation in Innovation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 357, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Rosina Moreno & Jordi Suriñach, 2014. "“Innovation Adoption and Productivity Growth: Evidence for Europe”," IREA Working Papers 201413, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2014.
- Kärt Rõigas & Marge Seppo & Urmas Varblane & Pierre Mohnen, 2014. "Which Firms Use Universities As Cooperation Partners? – The Comparative View In Europe," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 93, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Maliranta, Mika & Määttänen, Niku, 2014. "Innovation, Firm Risk and Industry Productivity," ETLA Reports 22, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Somayeh Koohborfardhaghighi & Jorn Altmann, 2014. "How Structural Changes in Complex Networks Impact Organizational Learning Performance," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2014111, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Mar 2014.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Rouchy, Philippe, 2014. "Media clusters and metropolitan knowledge economy," CITR Working Paper Series 2014/01, Center for Innovation and Technology Research, Blekinge Institute of Technology.
- Athanasopoulos, Thanos, 2014. "Compatibility, Intellectual Property, Innovation and Efficiency in Durable Goods Markets with Network Effects," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1043, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2014. "Quality Weighted Citations Versus Total Citations in the Sciences and Social Sciences," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2014-06, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Bolander, Pernilla & Asplund, Kajsa & Werr, Andreas, 2014. "Talent Management in a Collectivistic and Egalitarian Context – The Swedish Case," Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2014:2, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Alain Bienaymé, 2014. "La croissance économique au passé, au présent, à l'avenir," Working Papers hal-00946602, HAL.