Report NEP-KNM-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schwalje, Wes, 2011. "A Conceptual Model of National Skills Formation for Knowledge-based Economic Development," MPRA Paper 30302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- NAGAOKA Sadao & OWAN Hideo, 2011. "Exploring the Sources of Firm-level Scale Economies in R&D: Complementary assets, internal and external knowledge inflows, and inventor team size," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 11038, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Delmar, Frédéric & Wennberg, Karl & Hellerstedt, Karin, 2011. "Endogenous growth through knowledge spillovers in entrepreneurship: An empirical test," Ratio Working Papers, The Ratio Institute 165, The Ratio Institute.
- Sdiri, Hanen & Mohamed, Ayadi, 2011.
"La décision d'innovation: cas des entreprises Tunisiennes de services
[Explaining the decisions to innovate: the case of Tunisian service firms]," MPRA Paper 23084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graevenitz, Georg von & Wagner, Stefan & Harhoff, Dietmar, 2011. "Incidence and Growth of Patent Thickets - The Impact of Technological Opportunities and Complexity," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University 356, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Kristina McElheran, 2011. "Do Market Leaders Lead in Business Process Innovation? The Case(s) of E-Business Adoption," Working Papers, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau 11-10, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Item repec:bsl:wpaper:04/11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore