Report NEP-KNM-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Moritz Müller & Robin COWAN & Geert Duysters & Nicolas JONARD, 2009. "Knowledge Structures," Working Papers of BETA 2009-24, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Deprez, Frank Lekanne & Tissen, René, 2009. "Creating Spatial Organizations," Nyenrode Research Papers Series NRI09-07, Nyenrode Business Universiteit.
- Joel BAUM & Robin COWAN & Nicolas JONARD, 2009. "Network-independent partner selection and the evolution of innovation networks," Working Papers of BETA 2009-23, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Lommelen, Tinne & Hertog, Friso den & Beck, Lien & Sluismans, Raf, 2009. "Designing plans for organizational development, lessons from three large-scale SME-initiatives," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 027, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Chi, Wei & Qian, Xiaoye, 2009. "The role of education in regional innovation activities and economic growth: spatial evidence from China," MPRA Paper 15779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901063 is not listed on IDEAS anymore