Report NEP-KNM-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Stephen Tallman & Dan Li, 2007. "Do we buy more or less when we want to learn? The knowledge strategies and structural forms of US cross-border acquisitions," Working Papers 6, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Kauppinen-Räisänen, Hannele & Grönroos, Christian & Gummerus, Johanna, 2007. "Interpretation of Services Marketing Concepts," Working Papers 530, Hanken School of Economics.
- Constantina Kottaridi & Marina Papanastassiou & Christos Pitelis & Dimitrios Thomakos, 2007. "The Multinational Corporation and the global sourcing of knowledge: Remodeling absorptive capacity," Working Papers 008, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Agustí Segarra-Blasco & José García-Quevedo & Mercedes Teruel-Carrizosa, 2007. "Barriers to innovation and public policy in Catalonia," Working Papers 2007/6, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Iimi, Atsushi & Smith, James Wilson, 2007. "what is missing between agricultural growth and infrastructure development ? cases of coffee and dairy in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4411, The World Bank.
- Ilmakunnas, Pekka & Nurmi, Satu, 2007. "Dynamics of export market entry and exit," MPRA Paper 6060, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Josephine, Faass & Michael, Lahr, 2007. "Towards a More Holistic Understanding of American Support for Genetically Modified Crops: An Examination of Influential Factors Using a Binomial Dependent Variable," MPRA Paper 6124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azele Mathieu & Martin Meyer & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2007. "Turning science into business: A case study of a major European research university," Working Papers CEB 07-035.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Constantina Kottaridi & Fragkiskos Filippaios, 2007. "Mapping Foreign direct Investment in UK Regions: The Role of Environmental Determinism and Dynamism," Working Papers 010, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Konstantin Korotov, 2007. "Accelerated Development of Organizational Talent," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-07-004, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Dennis Gaertner, 2007. "Monopolistic Screening under Learning By Doing," Working Papers 0718, University of Zurich, Socioeconomic Institute.