Report NEP-KNM-2007-10-06This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nikulainen, Tuomo, 2007. "Identifying Nanotechnological Linkages in the Finnish Economy - An Explorative Study," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1101, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 2007. "Measuring the Returns to R&D: The Depreciation Problem," NBER Working Papers 13473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Salvary, Stanley C. W., 2007. "Accounting: A General Commentary on an Empirical Science," MPRA Paper 5005, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Sep 2007.
- Blázquez Cuesta, Maite & Rendon, Silvio, 2007. "Over-Education in Multilingual Economies: Evidence from Catalonia," IZA Discussion Papers 3061, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carvalho, Pedro G. & Miragaia, Dina, 2007. "Leaning an University Department: a life experiment," MPRA Paper 2616, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Apr 2007.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2007027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00116775_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Zimmermann, 2007. "Academic Rankings with RePEc," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2007-36, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2009.
- David Haardt, 2007. "Cognitive functioning and labour force participation among older men and women in England," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers, McMaster University 222, McMaster University.