Report NEP-KNM-2007-08-08This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:300011259 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Freeman, James A. & Hirsch, Barry T., 2007. "College Majors and the Knowledge Content of Jobs," IZA Discussion Papers 2941, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-07-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- R. Paci & S. Usai, 2007. "Knowledge flows across European regions," Working Paper CRENoS 200704, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Henk Kox & Luis Rubalcaba, 2007. "Business services and the changing structure of European economic growth," CPB Memorandum 183, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:300010737 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefano Brusoni, 2003. "Authority in the Age of Modularity," SPRU Working Paper Series 101, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Christopher A. Laincz & Ana Rodrigues, 2007. "The Impact of Cost-Reducing R&D Spillovers on the Ergodic Distribution of Market Structures," Working Papers 23, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-07-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rob Winters & Erik Stam, 2007. "Innovation Networks of High Tech SMES: Creation of Knowledge but no Creation of Value," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-042, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Cedric Gossart & Muge Ozman, 2007. "Fostering national research networks: The case of Turkish coauthorship patterns in the social sciences," STPS Working Papers 0702, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jul 2007.
- Paola Criscuolo, 2003. "Reverse Technology Transfer: A Patent Citation Analysis of the European Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sectors," SPRU Working Paper Series 107, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Saz, Efren B., 2007. "A Comprehensive Assessment of the Agricultural Extension System in the Philippines: Case Study of LGU Extension in Ubay, Bohol," Discussion Papers DP 2007-02, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Roberto Fontana & Aldo Geuna & Mireille Matt, 2003. "Firm Size and Openness: the Driving Forces of University-Industry Collaboration," SPRU Working Paper Series 103, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Gianluca Femminis & Gianmaria Martini, 2007. "Spillovers, disclosure lags, and incentives to innovate. Do oligopolies over-invest in R&D?," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq0744, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).