Report NEP-KNM-2006-11-25This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James B. Rebitzer & Lowell J. Taylor, 2006. "When Knowledge is an Asset: Explaining the Organizational Structure of Large Law Firms," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_477, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Nate Kornell & Lisa K Son & Herbert S. Terrace, 2006. "Transfer of Metacognitive Skills and Hint Seeking in Monkeys," Economics Working Papers 0064, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Susanto Basu & John Fernald, 2006. "Information and communications technology as a general-purpose technology: evidence from U.S industry data," Working Paper Series 2006-29, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Matthew Gentzkow & Jesse M. Shapiro, 2006. "What Drives Media Slant? Evidence from U.S. Daily Newspapers," NBER Working Papers 12707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Albrecht, James & van den Berg, Gerard J. & Vroman, Susan, 2006. "The Aggregate Labor Market Effects of the Swedish Knowledge Lift Program," IZA Discussion Papers 2385, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cyrus C. M. Mody, 2006. "Instruments of Commerce and Knowledge: Probe Microscopy, 1980-2000," NBER Working Papers 12700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- K. Wouters & D. Buyens, 2006. "Managerial learning from on-the-job experiences: An integrative framework to guide future research," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/421, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Situngkir, Hokky, 2006. "What can we do with the Research Institute for Social Complexity Sciences in Indonesia?," MPRA Paper 893, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter H Huang & Christopher J Anderson, 2006. "A Psychology of Emotional Legal Decision Making: Revulsion and Saving Face in Legal Theory and Practice," Economics Working Papers 0063, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Donna K. Ginther & Shulamit Kahn, 2006. "Does Science Promote Women? Evidence from Academia 1973-2001," NBER Working Papers 12691, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elchanan Ben-Porath & Aviad Heifetz, 2005. "Rationalizable Expectations," Economics Working Papers 0057, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Baldini, Nicola, 2006. "The patenting universities: Problems and perils," MPRA Paper 853, University Library of Munich, Germany.