Report NEP-KNM-2006-11-18This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cowan, Robin & Jonard, Nicolas, 2006. "Structural Holes, Innovation and the Distribution of Ideas," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 039, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Lopes, Miguel Pereira & Cunha, Miguel Pina e, 2006. "All that glitters is not gold: A critically-constructive analysis of positive organizational behavior," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp498, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Roediger-Schluga, Thomas & Barber, Michael J., 2006. "The structure of R&D collaboration networks in the European Framework Programmes," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 036, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Klaus Nehring, 2006. "Decision-Making in the Context of Imprecise Probabilistic Beliefs," Economics Working Papers 0034, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Harold Houba, 2006. "Computing Alternating Offers and Water Prices in Bilateral River Basin Management," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-095/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hoshino, Taeko, 2005. "Executive Managers in Large Mexican Family Businesses," IDE Discussion Papers 40, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).