Report NEP-IUE-2012-06-25This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paz, Lourenco, 2012. "The effect of trade liberalization on payroll tax evasion and labor informality," MPRA Paper 39545, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Castillo & Carlos Montoro, 2012. "Inflation Dynamics in the Presence of Informal Labour Markets," BIS Working Papers 372, Bank for International Settlements.
- Bargain, Olivier & El Badaoui, Eliane & Kwenda, Prudence & Strobl, Eric & Walsh, Frank, 2012. "The Formal Sector Wage Premium and Firm Size for Self-employed Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 6604, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Santiago Garganta & Leonardo Gasparini, 2012. "El Impacto de un Programa Social sobre la Informalidad Laboral: El Caso de la AUH en Argentina," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0133, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Alessandro Nicita & Marcelo Olarreaga & Guido Porto, 2012. "Pro-Poor Trade Policy in Sub-Saharan Africa," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0134, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Zsombor Z. Méder & András Simonovits & János Vincze, 2012. "Tax Morale and Tax Evasion: Social Preferences and Bounded Rationality," Working Papers 1202, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Benno Torgler, 2012. "A Field Experiment on Moral Suasion and Tax Compliance Focusing on Under-Declaration and Over-Deduction," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 285, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2012. "A theory of compliance with minimum wage legislation," MPRA Paper 39499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iskandar, Deden Dinar & Wuenscher, Tobias, 2012. "Finding the Stronger Impact among Bribery, Financial Reward, and Religious Attitude: The Insights of Experiment on Environmental Tax Compliance in Indonesia," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124316, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Abmann, Christian & Henning, Christian H.C.A. & Krampe, Eva, 2012. "Constitutional Rules, Informal Institutions and Agricultural Protection in Developing and Industrial Countries: Theory and Empirical Evidence," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124885, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bohn, Sarah & Lofstrom, Magnus, 2012. "Employment Effects of State Legislation against the Hiring of Unauthorized Immigrant Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 6598, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eichhorst, Werner, 2012. "The Unexpected Appearance of a New German Model," IZA Discussion Papers 6625, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).