Report NEP-IUE-2012-03-28This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lisi, Gaetano, 2012. "Unemployment, tax evasion and the "slippery slope" framework," MPRA Paper 37433, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Di Porto, Edoardo & Persico, Nicola & Sahuguet, Nicolas, 2012. "Decentralized Deterrence, with an Application to Labor Tax Auditing," CEPR Discussion Papers 8901, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luca Barbone & Richard Bird & Jaime VÃƒÂ¡zquez Caro, 2012. "The Costs of VAT: A Review of the Literature," CASE Network Reports 0106, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Dorothea Schäfer, 2012. "Financial Transaction Tax Contributes to More Sustainability in Financial Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1198, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jain, Tarun & Sood, Ashima, 2012. "How does relationship-based governance accommodate new entrants? Evidence from the cycle rickshaw rental market," MPRA Paper 37424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steigerwald, Douglas & Vigna, Giovanni & Kruegel, Christopher & Kemmerer, Richard & Abman, Ryan & Stone-Gross, Brett, 2011. "The Underground Economy of Fake Antivirus Software," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt7p07k0zr, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.