Report NEP-IUE-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ceyhun Elgin & Mario-Solis Garcia, 2011. "Public Trust, Taxes and the Informal Sector," Working Papers 2011/04, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy & Siddique, Zahra, 2011. "Tax Evasion, Minimum Wage Non-Compliance and Informality," IZA Discussion Papers 6228, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Razzolini, Tiziano & Zaiceva, Anzelika, 2011. "Job Separations and Informality in the Russian Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 6230, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Abdulloev, Ilhom & Gang, Ira N. & Landon-Lane, John, 2011. "Migration as a Substitute for Informal Activities: Evidence from Tajikistan," IZA Discussion Papers 6236, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elek, Peter & Kollo, Janos & Reizer, Balázs & Szabó, Péter A., 2011. "Detecting Wage Under-reporting Using a Double Hurdle Model," IZA Discussion Papers 6224, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Johanna D'Hernoncourt & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2012. "The not so dark side of trust: Does trust increase the size of the shadow economy?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/98287, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Papps, Kerry L., 2011. "The Effects of Social Security Taxes and Minimum Wages on Employment: Evidence from Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 6214, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tansel, Aysit & Kan, Elif Oznur, 2011. "Labor mobility across the formal/informal divide in Turkey: evidence from individual level data," MPRA Paper 35672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aysit Tansel & Elif Oznur Kan, 2012. "Labor Mobility across the Formal/Informal Divide in Turkey: Evidence from Individual Level Data," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1201, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Canagarajah, Sudharshan & Brownbridge, Martin & Paliu, Anca & Dumitru, Ionut, 2012. "The challenges to long run fiscal sustainability in Romania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5927, The World Bank.
- Akee, Randall K. Q. & Bedi, Arjun S. & Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy, 2011. "Transnational Trafficking, Law Enforcement and Victim Protection: A Middleman Trafficker's Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 6226, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hasan, Dr. Syed Akif & Subhani, Dr. Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2012. "Software piracy at work place: influence of organizational culture in the presence of various ethical orientations," MPRA Paper 35683, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brusentsev, Vera & Newhouse, David & Vroman, Wayne, 2012. "Severance pay compliance in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5933, The World Bank.