Report NEP-IUE-2011-11-14This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Timur Hulagu, 2011. "Informal-Formal Worker Wage Gap in Turkey: Evidence From A Semi-Parametric Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa11p409, European Regional Science Association.
- Akarcay-Gurbuz, Ayca & Ulus, Mustafa, 2011. "Labor force status and income disparity: Evidence from Turkey," GIAM Working Papers 11-5, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center.
- Nicola Brandt, 2011. "Informality in Mexico," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 896, OECD Publishing.
- Fox, Louise & Pimhidzai, Obert, 2011. "Is informality welfare-enhancing structural transformation ? evidence from Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5866, The World Bank.
- Andras Simonovits, 2011. "Higher tax morale implies a higher optimal income tax rate," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1137, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Stéphane Gauthier & Guy Laroque, 2011. "Second-best Random Redistribution," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11062, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Lasse Steiner & Lucian Schneider, 2011. "The happy artist? An empirical application of the work-preference model," ECON - Working Papers 037, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Lucas Ronconi & Jorge Colina, 2011. "Simplificación del registro laboral en Argentina: Logros obtenidos y problemas pendientes," IDB Publications 53678, Inter-American Development Bank.