Report NEP-IPR-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pascal Corbel & Christian Le Bas, 2011. "The evolution of patent functions: New trends, main challenges and implications for firm strategy," Working Papers 1106, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Thomas Jeitschko & Nanyun Zhang, 2011. "Patent Pools and Product Development," Working Papers 2011-02, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2011.
- Mario Cimoli & Giovanni Dosi & Roberto Mazzoleni & Bhaven Sampat, 2011. "Innovation, technical change and patents in the development process: A long term view," LEM Papers Series 2011/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- A. Blasco, 2011. "Patent Races with Dynamic Complementarity," Working Papers wp733, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Kaz Miyagiwa & Huasheng Song & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2010. "Innovation, Antidumping, and Retaliation," Emory Economics 1009, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Erik Stam & Bart Nooteboom, 2011. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Institutions," Working Papers 11-03, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Aoki, Shuhei, 2011. "A Model of Technology Transfer in Japan's Rapid Economic Growth Period," MPRA Paper 29235, University Library of Munich, Germany.