Report NEP-IPR-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gastón Llanes & Stefano Trento, 2010. "Patent Policy, Patent Pools, And The Accumulation Of Claims In Sequential Innovation," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 856.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Schmidt, Klaus M., 2010. "Standards, Innovation Incentives, and the Formation of Patent Pools," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University 342, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Walter, Sascha G. & Schmidt, Arne & Walter, Achim, 2010. "The Patenting Behavior of Academic Founders," EconStor Preprints, ZBW - German National Library of Economics 37083, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Muhamed Kudic & Peter Bönisch & Iciar Dominguez Lacasa, 2010. "Analyzing Innovation Drivers in the German Laser Industry: the Role of Positioning in the Social and Geographical Space," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 22, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Rakesh Basant, 2010. "Intellectual Property Protection, Regulation and Innovation in Developing Economies: The Case of Indian Pharmaceutical Industry," Working Papers id:3208, eSocialSciences.
- Chiara Franco & Manuela Gussoni, 2010. "Firms’ R&D cooperation strategies: the partner choice," Discussion Papers, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy 2010/104, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.