Report NEP-IPR-2007-12-15This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ants Kukrus & Raul Kartus, 2007. "Internationalisation of Patent Systems and New Developments in Globalising World," Working Papers, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology 158, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Rachel Griffith & Sokbae Lee & John Van Reenen, 2007. "Is Distance Dying at Last? Falling Home Bias in Fixed Effects Models of Patent Citations," CEP Discussion Papers dp0818, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alexandre Almeida & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2007. "Does Patenting negatively impact on R&D investment?An international panel data assessment," FEP Working Papers 255, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2007. "How Can Research Networks Improve The Innovation Process?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 108, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Amisano, Franco & Cassone, Alberto, 2007. "Proprieta'Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ intellettuale ed industria farmaceutica: Ricerche nel campo della proprieta'Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ intellettuale dei farmaci," POLIS Working Papers, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS 95, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Andréanne Léger & Sushmita Swaminathan, 2007. "Innovation Theories: Relevance and Implications for Developing Country Innovation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 743, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2007. "Academic Entrepreneurship - social norms, university culture and policies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 100, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:cil:wpaper:3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cil:wpaper:4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sofka, Wolfgang, 2007. "What Makes Foreign Knowledge Attractive to Domestic Innovation Managers?," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-055, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Baldwin, John R. & Gellatly, Guy, 2007. "Innovation Capabilities: Technology Use, Productivity Growth and Business Performance: Evidence from Canadian Technology Surveys," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2007016e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Klaus S. Friesenbichler, 2007. "Innovation and Market Concentration in Europe's Mobile Phone Industries. Evidence from the Transition from 2G to 3G," WIFO Working Papers, WIFO 306, WIFO.
- Faria, Pedro & Schmidt, Tobias, 2007. "International Cooperation on Innovation: Empirical Evidence for German and Portuguese Firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-060, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Natalia Sershun, 2007. "Taxation and R&D: An Investigation of Push and Pull Effects," Working Papers 2007-19, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 01 Dec 2007.
- Schulz, Norbert, 2007. "Review of the Literature on the Impact of Mergers on Innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-061, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Sharon Belenzon & Tomer Berkovitz, 2007. "Innovation in Business Groups," CEP Discussion Papers dp0833, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond E., 2007. "Cooperation in knowledge-intensive firms," Discussion Papers 2007/27, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.