Report NEP-IPR-2007-10-20This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaston Llanes & Stefano Trento, 2007. "Anticommons and optimal patent policy in a model of sequential innovation," Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa we076838, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- José António Filipe & Manuel Alberto M. Ferreira & Manuel Coelho, 2007. "The Tragedy of the Anti-Commons: A New Problem. An Application to the Fisheries," Working Papers Department of Economics, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon 2007/16, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Nicolas van Zeebroeck, 2007. "The puzzle of patent value indicators," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 07-023.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sujitha Subramanian, 2007. "Different Rules for Different Owners: Does a Non-Competing Patentee have a Right to Exclude? A Study of Post-eBay Cases," Working Papers, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia 07-18, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Silva, Maria José & Leitão, João, 2007. "Cooperation in Innovation Practices among Portuguese Firms: Do Universities Interface Innovative Advances?," MPRA Paper 5215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos J Ponce, 2007. "More Secrecy...More Knowledge Disclosure? On Disclosure Outside of Patents," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000001600, David K. Levine.
- Christian R. Østergaard, 2007. "Knowledge Flows Through Social Networks in a Cluster Interfirm versus University-Industry Contacts," DRUID Working Papers, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies 07-19, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Darius Lakdawalla & Neeraj Sood, 2007. "The Welfare Effects of Public Drug Insurance," NBER Working Papers 13501, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John M. de Figueiredo & Brian S. Silverman, 2007. "How Does the Government (Want to) Fund Science? Politics, Lobbying and Academic Earmarks," NBER Working Papers 13459, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.