Report NEP-INT-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berthou, A. & Vicard, V., 2013. "Firms' Export Dynamics: Experience vs. Size," Working papers, Banque de France 445, Banque de France.
- Kubo, Koji, 2013. "Myanmar's non-resource export potential after the lifting of economic sanctions : a gravity model analysis," IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) 426, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kaleb Girma Abreha & Valérie Smeets & Frédéric Warzynski, 2013. "Coping with the Crisis: Recent Evolution in Danish Firms' International Trade Involvement, 2000-2010," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus 2013-15, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Aleksandra Parteka & Massimo Tamberi, 2013. "Product Diversification, Relative Specialisation And Economic Development: Import-Export Analysis," GUT FME Working Paper Series A, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology 15, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2013. "Do Overseas investments create or replace trade? New insights from a macro-sectoral study on Japan," Working Papers, HAL hal-00854109, HAL.
- Ferreira-Lopes, Alexandra & Sousa, Cândida & Carvalho, Helena & Crespo, Nuno, 2013. "Trade Protectionism and Intra-industry Trade: A USA - EU Comparison," MPRA Paper 49482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emiliano Magrini & Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci, 2013. "Are the EU trade preferences really effective? A Generalized Propensity Score evaluation of the Southern Mediterranean Countries' case in agriculture and fishery," Working Papers, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS 2/13, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Michele Bernini & Sarah Guillou & Flora Bellone, 2013. "Firms leverage and export quality:evidence from France," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE) 2013-13, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Yuko Imura, 2013. "Endogenous Trade Participation with Incomplete Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 13-30, Bank of Canada.
- Wilfred J. Ethier, 2013. "The Trade Agreement Embarrassment, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania 13-049, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 02 Sep 2013.
- Mina Kim, & Deokwoo Nam, & Jian Wang & Jason Wu,, 2013. "International Trade Price Stickiness and Exchange Rate Pass-through in Micro Data: A Case Study on US-China Trade," Working Papers, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics 467, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Lawrence Edwards & Rhys Jenkins, 2013. "The impact of chinese import penetration on the south african manufacturing sector," SALDRU Working Papers, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town 102, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Juan de Lucio & Raúl Mínguez & Asier Minondo & Francisco Requena, 2013. "The dynamics of firms’ export portfolio: A network analysis with an application to Mexico and Bulgaria," Working Papers, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia 1316, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Ursula Fritsch & Holger Görg, 2013. "Outsourcing, Offshoring and Innovation: Evidence from Firm-level Data for Emerging Economies," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1861, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.