Report NEP-INT-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonietti,Roberto & Marzucchi,Alberto, 2013. "Green investment strategies and export performance: A firm-level investigation," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) 201302, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Philipp Hühne & Birgit Meyer & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2013. "Who Benefits from Aid for Trade? Comparing the Effects on Recipient versus Donor Exports," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1852, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bertschek, Irene & Hogrefe, Jan & Rasel, Fabienne, 2013. "Trade and technology: New evidence on the productivity sorting of firms," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 13-042, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Marc J. Melitz & Stephen J. Redding, 2013. "Firm Heterogeneity and Aggregate Welfare," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers, Sciences Po Departement of Economics 2013-11, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Raúl Serrano & Vicente Pinilla, 2013. "New directions of trade for the agri-food industry: a disaggregated approach for different income countries, 1963-2000," Documentos de Trabajo, Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza dt2013-02, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Jerónimo Carballo & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Christian Volpe Martincus, 2013. "The Buyer Margins of Firms' Exports," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp1234, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Philipp Schautschick & Christine Greenhalgh, 2013. "Empirical Studies of Trade Marks: The Existing Economic Literature," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2013n25, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Angelo Secchi & Federico Tamagni & Chiara Tomasi, 2013. "Export price adjustments under financial constraints," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers), HAL halshs-00848159, HAL.
- Christopher Kurz & Mine Z. Senses, 2013. "Importing, exporting and firm-level employment volatility," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2013-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Thibault FALLY, 2012. "Skill premium and trade puzzles: A solution linking production factors and demand," 2012 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 1189, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Antonio Navas Ruiz, 2013. "Asymmetric Trade Liberalisation, Sector Heterogeneity and Innovation," Working Papers, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics 2013009, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- David Cuberes, 2013. "Are Internet and Face-to-Face Contacts Complements or Substitutes? Evidence from Internet Traffic between Cities," Working Papers, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics 2013010, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Phillip McCalman & Frank Stähler & Gerald Willmann, 2013. "Contingent Trade Policy and Economic Efficiency," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1853, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Thomas J. Holmes & Wen-Tai Hsu & Sanghoon Lee, 2013. "Allocative Efficiency, Mark-ups, and the Welfare Gains from Trade," NBER Working Papers 19273, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arvind Subramanian & Martin Kessler, 2013. "The Hyperglobalization of Trade and Its Future," Working Paper Series, Peterson Institute for International Economics WP13-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Lionel Fontagné & Jean Fouré, 2013. "Opening a Pandora's Box: Modelling World Trade Patterns at the 2035 Horizon," Working Papers, CEPII research center 2013-22, CEPII research center.
- Nuno Crespo & Nádia Simões & José Duarte, 2013. "Competition in tourism arrivals – A multidimensional index of geographical structural similarity," Working Papers Series 2, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL) 13-05, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Ju-Ting Tang, 2013. "International Technology Diffusion of Joint and Cross-border Patents," Working Papers in Economics, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance 13/24, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.