Report NEP-INT-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joachim Wagner, 2013. "The Role of extensive margins of exports in The Great Export Recovery in Germany, 2009/2010," Working Paper Series in Economics 266, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- HAYAKAWA Kazunobu & MATSUURA Toshiyuki, 2013. "Heterogeneous Impact of Trade Liberalization on Vertical FDI: Evidence from Japanese firm-level data," Discussion papers 13020, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Anders AKERMAN & Rikard FORSLID & OKUBO Toshihiro, 2013. "Why is Exporting Hard in Some Sectors?," Discussion papers 13015, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Persson, Maria & Gullstrand, Joakim, 2013. "How to Combine High Sunk Costs of Exporting and Low Export Survival," Working Paper Series 962, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Matthieu Crozet & Emmanuel Milet & Daniel Mirza, 2013. "The Discriminatory Effect of Domestic Regulations on International Trade in Services: Evidence from Firm-Level Data," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00801398, HAL.
- Nuno Carlos Leitão, 2013. "The Impact of Immigration on Portuguese Intra-Industry Trade," Working Papers 2013.20, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bjarni G. Einarsson & Gudjón Emilsson & Svava J. Haraldsdóttir & Ólafur Ö. Klemensson & Thórarinn G. Pétursson & Rósa B. Sveinsdóttir, 2013. "The production and export structure of the Icelandic economy. An international comparison," Economics wp60, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Blyde, Juan & Molina, Danielken, 2013. "Logistics Infrastructure and the International Location of Fragmented Production," MPRA Paper 45749, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yue Ma & Heiwai Tang & Yifan Zhang, 2012. "Factor Intensity, Product Switching, and Productivity: Evidence from Chinese Exporters," Working Papers 252012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Jože Damijan & Črt Kostevc & Matija Rojec, 2013. "Global Supply Chains at Work in Central and Eastern European Countries:Impact of FDI on export restructuring and productivity growth," Vives discussion paper series 37, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen, Vives.
- Bulent Unel & Elias Dinopoulos, . "Entrepreneurs, Jobs, and Trade," Departmental Working Papers 2013-04, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2013. "Globalization, female employment, and regional differences in OECD countries," MPRA Paper 45756, University Library of Munich, Germany.