Report NEP-INT-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Del Gatto & F. Di Mauro & J. Gruber & B. Mandel, 2012. "The “Revealed” Competitiveness of U.S. Exports," Working Paper CRENoS, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia 201232, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Peter Wierts & Henk van Kerkhoff & Jakob de Haan, 2012. "Trade Dynamics in the Euro Area: The role of export destination and composition," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 354, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Hepenstrick, Christian & Tarasov, Alexander, 2012. "Per capita income and the extensive margin of bilateral trade," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 14231, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Kalina Manova & Zhihong Yu, 2012. "Firms and Credit Constraints along the Global Value Chain: Processing Trade in China," NBER Working Papers 18561, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul S. Segerstrom & Ignat Stepanok, 2012. "Learning How to Export," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1801, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Grossmann, Volker & Kohler, Wilhelm, 2012. "Migration, International Trade and Capital Formation: Cause or Effect ?," FSES Working Papers, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland 436, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Paola Conconi & Giovanni Facchini & Max F. Steinhardt & Maurizio Zanardi, 2012. "The political economy of trade and migration: Evidence from the U.S. Congress," Norface Discussion Paper Series, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London 2012031, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Arjan Lejour & Hugo Rojas-Romagosa & Paul Veenendaal, 2012. "Identifying hubs and spokes in global supply chains using redirected trade in value added," CPB Discussion Paper, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 227, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Neubecker, Nina & Smolka, Marcel, 2012. "Co-national and transnational networks in international migration to Spain," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences 46, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Brown, W. Mark & Anderson, William P., 2012. "Trucking Across the Border: The Relative Cost of Cross-border and Domestic Trucking, 2004 to 2009," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch 2012081e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Emmanouil Tranos & Masood Gheasi & Peter Nijkamp, 2012. "International Migration: A Global Complex Network," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 12-123/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- smruti, Smruti Ranjan Behera, 2012. "Technology Spillover and Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment: An Analysis of Indian Manufacturing Industries," MPRA Paper 42178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julian Donaubauer & Dierk Herzer & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2012. "Does Aid for Education Attract Foreign Investors? An Empirical Analysis for Latin America," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1806, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Marcela Eslava & John Haltiwanger & Adriana Kugler & Maurice Kugler, 2012. "Online Appendix to "Trade and Market Selection: Evidence from Manufacturing Plants in Colombia"," Technical Appendices, Review of Economic Dynamics 11-69, Review of Economic Dynamics.